Creative Focus | New CBD Facilities | Growing Business
Our client is a digital agency famous for challenging conventional thinking to solve real business problems. They are revolutionising and enhancing the way clients induct, on-board, train and assess their employees and contractors – through their exclusive software designed to increase retention, employee engagement, significantly reduce costs and improve overall organisational compliance.
About the role...
As part of the exciting rollout of their global software, a newly created position has risen for a Graphic Designer who possesses exceptional graphic and media skills both at a UI/UX level and content creation. The Graphic Designer will work across a wide range of digital projects and create engaging learning content to please clients.
Utilising your professional and friendly persona, organisational ability, can-do attitude and creative and proactive mindset, you will be responsible for:
- Conceptualising and delivering ideas and solutions
- Designing new, and evaluating and continually improving existing interfaces and learning materials
- Collaborating, educating and working with the team to ensure best practice across design and visualisation
- Meeting realistic and manageable project deadlines
- Creating and illustrating ideas and concepts which are to be visualised through Storyboards
Skills and Experience...
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Skills in Graphic Design and Multimedia
- Previous experience working with UI/UX
- Demonstrated high-level communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated abilities in the areas of problem solving, issues management, negotiation and presentation
- Superior visual communication skills
- Proven success working within teams for project delivery
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Prior experience in an Agile environment
- A team player mentality with a proactive attitude
- An eye for detail
- Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio that showcases your work and skills
This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate and innovative Graphic Designer to join a flexible and fun work place where you are able to grow and expand within the business.
Click APPLY to submit your cover letter and resume.
Telephone enquiries to Nick Stillwell are welcome on (+618) 8212 0999.