Permanent Appointment | Excellent Team Culture | Quality Focus
About the Role…
We are seeking an exceptional Customer Service Officer with the necessary enthusiasm, resourcefulness and proven ability to engage with a diverse range of customers to provide the highest level of service possible. Your exceptional phone manner, active listening skills and ability to provide tailored and timely solutions will underpin every customer experience and have a significant impact on the overall effectiveness of the business.
Reporting to the senior leadership group, you will join a small team of dedicated customer service professionals and act as the first point of contact for enquiries via email, telephone and company website. It is expected you will have demonstrable experience in liaising with varied stakeholder groups and be adept at providing strong administrative support where needed across all business units.
- Proven experience in handling customer enquiries and complaints proactively and sensitively
- Ablility to efficiently identify customer specific requirements and provide an immediate course of action
- Solve simple customer problems and analyse customer service needs for communication to other teams within the business
- Ensure that orders and invoices are processed efficiently
- Willingness to learn industry specific knowledge
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy and accurate data entry capabilities
To be considered you will require the following experience and abilities:
- A minimum of 3 years' professional experience in customer service-oriented role(s) ideally from within an inbound environment
- An articulate communicator, both written and oral, with a positive attitude towards assisting customers
- A strong results-orientation with a commitment to the achievement of key performance measures
- The ability to offer solutions in a responsive, timely and effective manner with a high level of courtesy and professionalism
- A team-player who can also work well independently
Your friendly personality, flexibility, initiative, positive attitude and commitment will further add to your success in this highly sought-after career opportunity. This position represents an ideal chance to join an outstanding employer with an unparalleled reputation for quality and service and in an industry experiencing growth and technological advancement.
Click 'Apply Online' to submit your cover letter and resume.
Telephone enquiries to Melissa Noonan or Nicole Williams are welcome on (08) 8212 0999.