Central CBD Location | Excellent Team Culture
Attractive Remuneration Package | 3 Year Contract
Our client, the Energy and Water Ombudsman SA is an independent body that receives, investigates and facilitates the prompt resolution of complaints and disputes between consumers of electricity, gas and water services and members of the Scheme by providing a free, impartial, accessible, fair and informal service to consumers.
About the Role…
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, you will be responsible for the Company’s Business Intelligence function to provide timely, accurate and meaningful business information to various internal and external stakeholders, using contemporary BI tools and methods.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Gathering, reviewing, analysing and validating information from the case management and telephony systems
- The design, development and distribution of innovative and insightful BI reports to management and the Board
- Preparation of regular BI reports to provide to management, the Board and external stakeholders
- Preparation of data, commentary and reports for business planning and internal and external company reporting purposes
- Collaboration with key internal staff, providing valuable data input and analysis for the purpose of quality reviews, L&D, performance management, investigation of systemic issues and other purposes
- Assisting with business support functions including finance, projects and stakeholder surveys
We are seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate:
- Advanced data analytics skills and working knowledge of contemporary BI and data analysis tools (experience with Tableau will be advantageous)
- Natural affinity for numbers and data with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and proven ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Outstanding problem solving skills and well-developed capability in identifying data trends
- A proactive, positive, can-do attitude and a collaborative hands-on approach to work
- Competence working independently as well as part of a small team
- A high degree of adaptability and a commitment to the achievement of outcomes
Ideally you will have experience in the energy and water regulated industries and/or an understanding of alternate dispute resolution schemes. Qualifications in a relevant discipline along with a minimum of three years working experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics will be highly desirable.
How to Apply…
Click APPLY to submit your cover letter and resume.
Telephone enquiries to Nicole Williams or Abbie Davey are welcome on (08) 8212 0999.